About This Site
Google Analytics Demos & Tools is a resource for users and developers to discover what's possible with the Google Analytics Platform. Learn how to implement GA and applications that can be built to take advantage of the flexibility and power of Google Analytics.
The code for this entire site is open source and available on GitHub. We encourage you to take a look if you'd like to see how anything is done.
Support for UA & GA4
There is support for both Universal Analytics (UA) and Google Analytics 4 (GA4). Click the toggle in the nav bar to switch between the UA and GA4 versions of the site.
Live demos to help you learn about Google Analytics features.
- Working demos with actual data sent to Google Analytics.
- Use these demos as a reference for your own implementation.
- Interactive elements that provide implementation code snippets.
Tools to showcase how Google Analytics can be extendend with custom solutions.
- Tools are targeted at real-world use cases and solutions.
- Access advanced Google Analytics features without writing any code.
- All publicly available technologies are used. Nothing proprietary.
Help & Feedback
For this site
- You may report bugs by submitting an issue on GitHub.
- You may also use GitHub to request a new demo or tool.